Butter London 2012 Holiday Collection

I always look forward to the holiday offerings from nail polish companies. Glitz and sparkle is usually the theme and Butter London really went with that theme with the holiday collection they recently released. I already posted Scuppered and Jack the Lad so I decided to post the other three. I have to say that if you are going to splurge on one or two my picks are Scuppered and Jack the Lad since they are my favorite of the bunch. 

I bought these at b-glowing before I knew they were the holiday colors and they are now available from Butter London as well. 

Scallywag is a bright blue glitter that is opaque at two coats. Not a huge topcoat drinker which is a nice surprise. It's deeper than Color Club Sexy Siren and reminds me of the blue in OPI Absolutely Alice. 




Fairy Cake is a holographic glitter with a golden champagne base. Butter London describes is as having a light grey base but I see it more as having a golden/warm base. It's warmer compared to Color Club Magic Attraction. I'm wearing this alone and it is two coats. This was not a topcoat drinker. 





Fiddlesticks is a raspberry magenta glitter in a tinted base. These photos look like there is black glitter in it but it's just the magenta glitter reflecting light. It's very cheery and bright but it does drink topcoat. This reminds me of a more subdued Hard Candy Fabuluxe. 




Post a Comment