CrowsToes I Make the Path

I Make the Path has blue, gold and pale silvery blue glitter. It has a seaside cottage/sea glass feel to it when on the nails. It's much softer looking in reality as opposed to photographs. I'm enjoying this one. This polish actually reminds me of some of the mosaic work seen throughout Philadelphia in connection with Philadelphia's Magic Gardens. It is some of the most amazing visual candy and I highly suggest a walking tour if you are in the area. 

Bottle shot.


One coat over Misa Got it Made in the Shade. These are under the Ott light.





In a little patch of sunlight I found.



A single shot in natural shaded light which is how it looks to me most of the time while wearing it.


CrowsToes can be purchased from Llarowe and Overall Beauty. I can't wait to see future creations!

Post a Comment