Tony Moly in GS09 Shooting Star

Did you ever have one of those manicures where everything went wrong? This is one of those for me. It had nothing to do with the formula or the polish but all on me. What you see in these photos is my third application. The first time I applied it I had a sneezing fit and smeared every finger and got sneeze goo over a few others. Yuck. The second time Thom rubbed my fingers before I could stop him. After I removed it I had to grab him and remove the glitter pieces from his whiskers and ears. The third (and last) I decided to apply Shooting Star over a pale lilac (CND Blueberry Whip). Not the best base because it causes it to lean more pink when on its own it is a lovely milky pale purple. I have a smear on my pinkie. *sigh* Not my neatest paint job. 

I really like this polish and I'm not usually a fan of milky bases. The glitter shows well and there was no need to dig or dabble it on. On its own I only need two coats but it layers well too. I bought this from Ebay from HSC Imports. I've purchased from them a number of times and always had great service. A nice source for some brands of polish. 



Post a Comment