S-he 437

Why no names? Why numbers? This forces me to name it and I always come up with something esoteric or simple because I can't think of anything. But, ah! Not with this one. This one I am naming Birch Beer because it reminds me of a really big and cold glass of Pennsylvania Dutch Birch Beer. I haven't had it since I was a kid but the first drink would make me belch in a loud and gross way. That image isn't very attractive (funny though) but this polish is stunning. I got it in a swap with the Mistress of Did Someone Say Nail Polish?. The reason why I love to swap - new toys!

Anyway, this is a deep russet red with flecks of shimmer. Now I want some birch beer. I wonder if I can still belch that way?





9 comments

Unknown March 30, 2011 at 12:49 PM

really pretty, I like the gold shimmer, can't go wrong with it

Ulmiel March 30, 2011 at 2:02 PM

It looks awesome on you. :) Still one of my favourite S-he's ever!

Irena B March 30, 2011 at 2:16 PM

OMG! Awsome!

Olivia March 30, 2011 at 2:31 PM

What a lovely brown, and I'm not usually fond of brown polishes. Love it :)

P.S. Thanks for following my blog!

purplegreenjoy March 30, 2011 at 3:59 PM

Ooh, that's really pretty. S-he should come to America. We would embrace it with both hands.

turtlechick12 March 30, 2011 at 4:48 PM

That is pretty! Now I want a birch beer AND this polish hehe

Jaybird March 31, 2011 at 11:05 AM

Shimmer is my weakness. Beautiful!

ABOP Laquerlove March 31, 2011 at 11:09 AM

Love the flecks!

Hebridean Sprite April 1, 2011 at 12:52 PM

Love the shimmer in this, stunning!

Post a Comment