BYS Through the Looking Glass

I have very old copies of Alice's Adventures in Wonderld and Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There. They belonged to my Mom from when she was a wee girl and she handed them down to me when I was a wee girl. I love both and re-read them often. I enjoy them more as an adult than when I was a kid. I don't collect anything having to do with the stories but this is a feel good polish for me because of the connection to the books. My books are in really poor condition because they are so well loved. I think it may be time to buy new copies of each. It's so hard to let go though!

Why yes, it is a pretty good dupe of OPI's Absolutely Alice. I wore this over Orly Blue Suede. It's pretty and it makes me smile.







5 comments

The Preppy Student March 5, 2011 at 12:10 PM

this is not pretty, its GORGEOUS! I need this and the combination is simply stunning!

Meagan March 5, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Very gorgeous! :)

Biba March 5, 2011 at 3:04 PM

It's simply amazing!

GothamPolish March 5, 2011 at 6:08 PM

Blue makes me smile too!

Rachel Marie March 5, 2011 at 6:50 PM

YUMMMMM

Post a Comment