Barielle Sweet Addiction

I'm not a sweet/chocolate fan. Salt all the way for me! I do have a weakness for Smarties though. If you want to suck up to me you can send me Smarties. I bribe easily. This polish does not remind me of candy but it is sweet. It's the green version of Misa Dirty Sexy Money. It's a soft dusty jade green that's not pastel or light. Yum! This doesn't get as much love as I think it should. Ah, when I rule the world things are going to change!

Lightbox (still playing with it) and this is what it looks like in bright shade.





Non lightbox and what it looks like in bright sunshine.





8 comments

turtlechick12 March 31, 2011 at 1:25 PM

OOOH, another one to add to my lemming list hehe. Do you know if it is similar to Orly Ancient Jade? I want that one as well hehe.

Unknown March 31, 2011 at 1:34 PM

this is a great softish jade that doesn't look over powering,, I say it's a win!

LB March 31, 2011 at 1:50 PM

@turtlechick12 - Sweet Addiction is greener, dustier and deeper. Ancient Jade is softer and much lighter. Ancient Jade looks like a mint creme compared to Sweet Addiction.

@Monkey - I just love typing/calling someone Monkey! It is a great color. Great formula too!

The Phalanges Friend March 31, 2011 at 3:23 PM

This is so pretty.
But where do you buy Barielle? I want to get some at some point in life, but do you have to buy from their website?

turtlechick12 March 31, 2011 at 4:41 PM

AHHH I need BOTH now :)

Geo58 April 1, 2011 at 1:38 PM

This is a really beautiful Jade green or teal color. I have collections by Michelle who blogs on ALU.com and her Barielle Shades Collection. It's really cool and she had so much influence in designing the shades herself with a gifted nail tech. to the stars, LOL

So cool. Namaste.

Mc Huggs :)

Anonymous April 2, 2011 at 6:24 AM

This is a very gorgeous colour. Really. Love it! :) I especially love its dustiness.

Sminkan April 4, 2011 at 3:36 PM

Sweet but not more. a lovely color but no crazy cravings! :D

Post a Comment