Smackdown: China Glaze Strol vs Orly Glam

This is for Ms. Loodie.

I actually thought these two would be more different on the nail. In the bottle Glam looks a bit cooler and Stroll looks deeper and a bit more golden. On the nail they are suprisingly pretty close. It doesn't come across in photos but Glam has more of that twinkle light effect from the glitter. Stroll is just a smidge deeper. But they are really close to each other but not dupes.

Here they are on the thumb together. Feel free to click to make them larger.





On the hand.







Close up.



5 comments

Karina February 28, 2011 at 11:06 AM

Thank you so much for this comparison. As I *try* to be more selective in my polish choices, this kind of post really helps. :-)

loodie loodie loodie February 28, 2011 at 11:06 AM

cool dude. Both ... so pretty!

Unknown February 28, 2011 at 11:52 AM

Thanks for the comps. I know I have stroll and have to check to see if I have glam. Lol!! Too many nail polishes :)

LB February 28, 2011 at 2:01 PM

You're welcome all! I like to think I am selective but really I'm not. I try but I usually fail. At least they are both pretty!

Mc Huggs:) March 2, 2011 at 5:54 AM

Both glam and stroll are very gorgoeus colors and look sensational on your beautiful nails. Love to try these both for my next pedicure color, LOL. Very chic.

Post a Comment