CND Perfectly Bare The Look Spring/Summer 2011 Swatches

I think this set is called Perfectly Bare but it is CND The Look Spring/Summer 2011 offering. I saw it on Transdesign and since I really like CND Effects I bought it. I'm such a sucker. It's a set of two polishes - Perfectly Bare creme (Colour) and Perfectly Bare Shimmer (Effects). Wonderful formula on both which I have become accustomed to when it comes to CND. I don't hate it and I don't love it. I'm usually not a fan of "soft" colors and this is a "soft" set. I'm on the fence about it but I can't see reaching for it but only because of the colors and not because of the formula. Color taste is so subjective.

Perfectly Bare is a peach/nude creme. It's on the peach and warm side which is not very flattering on me. If you are looking for a peach nude this is worth looking into. Two coats and smooth with no problems. I did give Seche another try which explains the shrinkage on the sides.







Perfectly Bare Shimmer is a peachy/pink shimmer with little silver flecks. It gives the creme polish a very subtle shimmer and pearl effect. The really do go well together.





Bare Shimmer Effects over black and on bare nail.







3 comments

Jen February 19, 2011 at 1:03 PM

Thanks for posting this, I was just thinking about adding it to my cart. I was hoping the effect had a clear base, but I might pass on it now. Thanks!!

Rory February 19, 2011 at 6:37 PM

I really like the shimmer over the black...it almost makes the black look olive green. I really wanted this color too...I'm such a sucker for neutrals, but then I get them and never like them as much as I think I will! :(

Unknown February 19, 2011 at 9:04 PM

I love CND especially their effects!! I am so drawn to their sets. I wear nudes from time to time. Wow! the effect looks awesome over black :)

Post a Comment