Nubar Prize

I had to cut my nails, again. I had some time so I did some work for the parental unit. Which in parent speak means free labor. I was playing with a caulking gun and that never turns out pretty. I really am handy. *pats my own back* My nails suffered but I love caulking things!

I wanted a glittery holo without the work and Nubar Prize fits that bill. You get all the bling without the tons of layers of polish and/or top coat. It's a deep pink glittery holo. So pretty and a nice choice for the holiday season. The slightly dull look is from hand lotion. Opps!









5 comments

Unknown December 30, 2010 at 12:17 PM

Ooh this is really pretty!

The Preppy Student December 30, 2010 at 12:50 PM

That’s so pretty! That color looks great on you!

MELISENDE December 30, 2010 at 3:43 PM

I don't normally go for pink-ish at all but this one was sweet!!

I got curious too, a bit strange maybe, but do you cut or do you use a nail file? I've gotten under the impression that cutting isn't good for the nails but I really don't like to file my nails. The sound and the feel is awful! However I try to get used to it.

LB December 30, 2010 at 5:00 PM

I cut them since using a file would take forever. I also don't like the sound or feel. I trim with clippers and file to even and smooth things out. I've never had any issues with cutting my nails.

Sharon December 30, 2010 at 5:02 PM

I love this polish! Major lemming on my wishlist, haha.

Post a Comment