Revlon Street Wear Moody

This is another Street Wear that has two version. One is sheer with a blue flash and there is this one. It's a lovely teal with very subtle shimmer. Mm, so pretty.







You can see the shimmer here.



I got my clear stamper in the mail which makes a difference when stamping with red shades. I had a hard time seeing the image on the regular pink one. I played with it and used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Speedy Sunburst and Konad stamp S6. I would love to see a double stamp that is clear since I prefer the smaller size on that one.

6 comments

peripatetic33 November 20, 2010 at 11:03 AM

pretty makes me think of RBL 360 tho i have only seen pictures not irl

The Preppy Student November 20, 2010 at 11:34 AM

That design is awesome!

Sminkan November 20, 2010 at 12:28 PM

Beautiful color and really cool nail art!

Mc Huggs:) November 20, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Your nails always look so gorgoeus! Love the blue shimmer and can't beleive it's a Revlon product, it's beautiful and so smooth. The Konad stamp in purple is a awesome choice to make the Revlon Moody blue into a totally different color of polish. Love it! Kudos!

Mc Huggs :)

Anonymous November 21, 2010 at 1:08 PM

I love the contrast!

Sherrie November 21, 2010 at 2:00 PM

Lovely colour! x

Post a Comment