Sally Hansen Fedora

First - If there is anyone from the UK and Australia that wants to swap - feel free to contact me. I have an urge for the new Models Own Car Key collection, some Barry M and some BYS and possibly Glitter Gal polishes. Thank you.

On to the polish.

I saw a display of the new Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes and a few came home with me. Hey! It was buy one get one free! Nice deal. I like the formula on these and the brush doesn't bother me too much but the stem of the brush is a big pain in the ass. It's flat and square and it's difficult to remove the excess polish on it. Grr.

Fedora is a light taupe with silver shimmer. Really lovely and I like it but I do have a weakness for taupes of any color.







3 comments

jaljen October 12, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Pretty, pretty.

Jen October 12, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Gorgeous, this is right up my alley!

Jo October 12, 2010 at 9:37 PM

Ooh, love, love.

Post a Comment