China Glaze Awakening - Halloween 2010

I loved the polishes China Glaze put out last year for Halloween. They were pretty awesome. I was excited about this years offerings so the minute they were available for sale I bought them. I'm greedy like that. I can't wait for the holiday polishes!

First, I want to show you the 2009 Halloween glitter polishes.

Spellbound is silver and orange glitter in a clear base. Looks cool on silver.





Fortune Teller is orange glitter in a sheer black base.





Now on to the 2010 glitters

Zombie Zest is like SpaRitual Optical Illusion and Orly It's Not Rocket Science. I personally can't get enough of this color.







Mummy May I is a fuschia/purple glitter in a dark purple base. The base looks black but it is indeed dark purple. This is along the lines of Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance without the hex glitter.







Ick-A-Bod-Y is packed with orange glitter in a sheer green base. The base gets lost because the glitter is dense but it peaks out a bit. So awesome and my pick of the three.





4 comments

Skulda September 1, 2010 at 12:13 PM

I really wish I could have had access to the 2009 Halloween polishes. They looks awesome.

LB September 1, 2010 at 2:13 PM

They are awesome. I'm hoping the holiday colors are just as interesting.

Freshie September 1, 2010 at 3:33 PM

Ick-a-Body is better than Fortune Teller but they are almost the same polish!

LB September 1, 2010 at 3:37 PM

They are both great but I don't think they are anything alike. Glitter is different as well as the base color.

Post a Comment