Reader Request: China Glaze Outta Bounds

For Skulda.

China Glaze Outta Bounds was released with the Ski Collection which included Frostbite. I thought Outta Bounds and Frostbite were the stars of that collection. I haven't worn Outta Bounds in ages so I was glad to pull it out and slap it on. I had it on for two days before I took photos since it has been muggy and cloudy here. I got tired of waiting for the sun and just went with it. You can see where I had to touch up, opps!

This is very vibrant and glowy. Gorgeous!













Got a request? Feel free to ask!

5 comments

Skulda August 16, 2010 at 12:08 PM

Woo Hoo! Thank you! Now I know it's the one. :D

Millie August 16, 2010 at 11:37 PM

Pretty! I haven't seen this one before.

LB August 17, 2010 at 12:31 AM

It's much more vibrant in real life. It's a great green. Glad I was able to help.

Anonymous August 17, 2010 at 9:12 AM

This has been on my lemming list for a while. It's such a beautiful, rich emerald.

I painted my nails green tonight! The bottle colour made it look like a deep, dusty emerald but then it turned out really really light and shimmery! And doesn't really suit my yellow toned skin. :( I hate when that happens. But this colour isn't even CLOSE to the darkness of the bottle colour! There's no way I could've reached the bottle colour, I gave up at 4 coats coz it stopped drying properly.

That's why I need THIS green! XD

LB August 17, 2010 at 5:43 PM

Joan - I think this green would look great on you since it is slightly more blue based as opposed to yellow. Go for it!

Post a Comment