Zoya - The Greens

I was messing around with the color finder that Zoya has on their site. I searched for greens (duh!) and realized that I have all of the greens that Zoya offers. Opps! So here they are!

Edyta. Oo baby. So hot and so pretty. Such sparkle.







Shawn. Creamy and shiny with a hint of murky.





Envy. A wonderful vampy green.





Irene. So glowy. This looks great over a dark green or black.





Ivanka. Yum! Pictures just don't do this justice.





Midori. This has an amazing golden glow.





Suvi. I love this one. It's dark but not too dark.





Tangy. Such a great name for this one since it is so bright and tangy.





Veruschka. Hunter green, enough said.





I do love me some green.

4 comments

peripatetic33 July 27, 2010 at 11:18 AM

I just removed Ivanka (mermaids tail green) from my tips last night and I am painting Irene (dill pickle christmas tree ornament green) on my toe nails right now. Since I discovered nail polish blogs I have collected so many beautiful greens. I think the BB coutures are the best with Zoya's and Nubars coming in right behind them. So many wonderful shades of green. Your swatches are lovely. How could anyone choose a favorite?

Tassa July 27, 2010 at 1:32 PM

Ivanka and Veruschka - <3 <3 <3

Anonymous July 28, 2010 at 12:33 AM

I really just only like Ivanka, Midori and Suvi. I'm taking my new-found relationship with green np slow, you see? :P

LB July 28, 2010 at 1:24 AM

I can't pick just one green - it hurts to even think about. I do agree that BB C. has some great greens. Nubar's green collection was awesome!

For taking things slow those are good picks!

Post a Comment