Confetti - A Few More

I was at CVS and I noticed they re-stocked the Confetti display. A few more caught my eye so I snatched them up! I'm at CVS a lot it seems!

You can see the two others here.

Silver Slippers is a silvery/lilac foil. Not my favorite but not horrible.







Happy Birthday is a gorgeous purple with purple flecks/shimmer. This is like Milani Too Cool with that purple on purple action going on. Love this one!









Moonstruck is a lovely and elegant taupe creme with a hint of purple. KarenD did a great comparison that you should check out here.







2 comments

Anonymous July 7, 2010 at 6:21 PM

I will definitely get some of these next time! I especially want the taupe, green, and purple.

Anonymous July 8, 2010 at 6:38 AM

I like Happy Birthday! Everyone seems to be really into Confetti right now, they've just discovered it.

Post a Comment