Milani Flash Collection

I found this collection at CVS about a week ago and snatched it up. I was at CVS yesterday and the whole display was gone. These things do not stay around long.

I love this shimmer/flake thing going on with polishes of late. Zoya did a great job with Sparkles and the Milani Liquid Metal collection was great! This one, eh. It's four colors - a magenta, a berry/red, a brownish red and a coral/orange pink. Nothing all that amazing and, in fact, pretty boring. I would have loved to have seen a yellow and a green or a bronze. I did notice that these photographed much better under my Ott as opposed to in the sun. The sun seemed to wash out and fade the sparkle.

In A Flash is a magenta.







Photo Flash is a berry based red color that leans more berry. It's redder than In A Flash.







Hot Flash is a brownish red. It's along the lines of a cinnamon red.







Flash Light is a coral/orange pink. This is the most interesting of the bunch and the most vibrant.





5 comments

Unknown June 22, 2010 at 11:06 AM

I like the orange one, I don't think I have anything like that in my collection. I'll have to pick it up if/when I see it at my local drug store

Caitlin June 22, 2010 at 12:07 PM

These are really pretty, I want to pick them up! So sparkley :)

Recalcitrant Nails June 22, 2010 at 12:25 PM

Cool NP. I'm just getting ready for some Milani shopping and this post helped me. I hope I can find this collection when I go.

Unknown June 22, 2010 at 2:50 PM

They all seem really similar to one another, no variety! Oh well, great for the holidays :)

LB June 22, 2010 at 7:37 PM

No variety is right! Milani should have done other colors. Maybe I am just jaded!

Post a Comment