Orly Royal Navy

I love this polish! LOVE! This is going into my top 20 of 2010. I saw it at Body & Soul and had to have it. It's a vibrant royal blue with teal shimmer. Teal shimmer! It goes on smooth with two coats and it does dry a bit matte but a topcoat takes care of that. It just glows but isn't neon. The teal shimmer is really obvious too. No hiding for this one!

I thought this was limited edition but it has its own slot with the regular colors at Sally. The clerk told me it was a new permanent color and I tend to believe her because she hasn't let me down yet. But I could be wrong so run, get it!

This photo shows what it looks like indoors. Slightly deeper but still vibrant.



Outdoors where it becomes a bit more vibrant.







Isn't it pretty?

4 comments

amusedPolish May 26, 2010 at 3:26 PM

*nods* it is a gorgeous color, i already have it on my (neverending) wishlist ^^

Recalcitrant Nails May 26, 2010 at 3:42 PM

I had no idea *adds to wishlist*

Anonymous May 26, 2010 at 3:46 PM

I got this along with Orly's Blue Collar and did a diagonal kind of nail art with Royal Navy and it looks great. Also, I will be using Royal Navy for my Red, White & Blue manicure for the holiday weekend along with ChG Ruby Pumps and an opaque white.. Have a happy day! -Jen

Millie May 26, 2010 at 8:12 PM

Darn you! This is top of my (now significantly smaller) wishlist and I don't need any more reminders of it. I was trying to hold out but your pics make it hard. *Must resist*

Post a Comment