Zoya Glamsicles

With Zoya having their polish exchange for earth day I wanted to show you one of my favorite collections from them.

Glamsicles is a collection of six sheer glittery/shimmery polishes. I only bought five but I really like them. I don't think this collection gets enough love. Remember to click for a larger photo.

Here they are in the bottle to give you a true look at their base color. Left to right - Manhattan, South Beach, OC Cooler, SOHO Punch and Vegas Freeze.



They are sheer and can be worn alone but that's not where they shine. Here they are alone and in the same order as the bottle picture starting with the thumb.



Layered over black - wow! Again, same order starting with the thumb.





Manhattan.



South Beach.



OC Cooler.



SOHO Punch. I blurred this a bit to show the sparkle.



Vegas Freeze. This looks amazing over Color Club Electronica or over any purple really.

4 comments

Stephanie Merlin April 22, 2010 at 3:44 PM

These are awesome! Why don't I have these? I love them over black.

peripatetic33 April 22, 2010 at 5:31 PM

thats so funny i have south beach ice and love it so i got vegas freeze then just last night i was putting together my Zoya list for the exchange and did a search for glitter to see if there were others like them and wallah - good recommendation these are the best glitter topcoats - so excited after the exchange i shall have them all and then must refrain from any more topcoats thats plenty enough choices for layering

sarahloo April 22, 2010 at 6:37 PM

I have to LOL because every single one of these are on my zoya exchange list & I didn't even know they were part of a collection! :P

LB April 23, 2010 at 1:12 AM

They really are a good glitter topcoat. The pics of them over black are one coat. I can get behind these Zoya's for sure.

Post a Comment