Smackdown: Illamasqua Boosh vs Milani Black Magic

I love a good glossy black. It's sexy and classic. Having a good black is, to me, like having a good red. Everyone needs one of each. I've heard rave upon rave about Illamasqua Boosh so because of my love of black I bought it. Even though my cheap self winced at the price.

I also returned it. Not that it was bad because it wasn't. It was creamy and smooth with a very high shine even without a top coat. But I compared it to Milani Black Magic, which is my go to black, and didn't see a difference. Check it out. I'm not wearing a top coat here.





Can you tell which is which? Black Magic is on the left and Boosh is on the right. I'll stick with Milani.

2 comments

Skulda April 24, 2010 at 3:59 PM

You're right. A good black is a must.

E.J. June 4, 2010 at 8:41 PM

Thanks for the post.
I was hesitating about this one, because I was afraid it wouldn't have enough sheen, but you answered that question. I'm going to give in and get it.

Post a Comment