L'Oreal Summer 2010

I was at Rite Aid and came across the display for L'Oreal Summer 2010. I'm sorry but I am blanking on the name - something ocean themed. I picked up the three polishes because they are lovely. Also they are dupes to Essie's The North Fork Collection. Here are some very quick pics. I wanted to share this with you all. This collection is limited edition so if you find them snap them up! Especially if you missed out on the Essie's. These were $4.49 each and I had a coupon! Take that Essie!

I'll be swatching these over the weekend so look for that soon.

High Tide, Waters Edge and Ocean Breeze.



High Tide and Essie Sag Harbor - they both have a slight shimmer



Waters Edge and Essie Greenport - both are cremes



Waters Edge and Essie Shelter Island - both are cremes



8 comments

Jean April 9, 2010 at 2:33 PM

Oh, man! These are so pretty! And I did miss out on the Essie collection. Gahh. I wish I had a Rite-Aid here. Or at least a store that stocked current L'Oreal collections.

polishedlyrics April 9, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Those are very pretty! They look very similar to the Essie Collection.

Unknown April 9, 2010 at 4:28 PM

i looove this colors !!!they 're same as essie !!
i have a giveaway on my blog !! if you want see :)

cidell April 9, 2010 at 5:08 PM

SO pretty. But, glad they are dupes. Can calm myself down now and NOT rush out to buy!

WizardsOfBling April 9, 2010 at 8:09 PM

Oh, must have high tide! Thanks for the heads up!
~Sylvia

Millie April 9, 2010 at 9:19 PM

So pretty! I will have to keep my eye on ebay (can't get anything decent here).

LB April 10, 2010 at 6:52 AM

In the back of my head I wondered if this was allowed. I know other brands put out colors that are dupes but these are exact dupes of a collection in one collection. Very odd.

nihrida April 10, 2010 at 6:02 PM

WOW! They really look like dupes. Great purchase!

Post a Comment